Our PR agency was founded in 1983 by Karen & Andy Beaupre who are both still active in the business, every day of the week.
From the start, we approached the art of client service with a thoughtful model:
- Don't focus on revenue and growth. Focus, instead, on achieving the kind of "endgame" business results a CEO, or founder, would consider materially important
- Restrict the number of clients year-in-year-out; manage growth carefully to ensure clients are never impacted
- Create an internal culture that grows & retains talent vs. losing it
- Build a smarter structure that eliminates dropped balls and improves quality
- Deliver the highest level of writing excellence
Our first 15 years were phenomenally exciting. We were focused on delivering strategic public relations endgame results for a wide variety of technology companies. This included dozens of startups as well as larger high tech brands like Sun Microsystems, Cognos, Ingram Micro, Legent, Oracle, PictureTel and Lucent.
From 1992 through 1998, Beaupre was spotlighted annually as one of the top high tech PR agencies in America. In 1999, Beaupre was acquired by Brodeur and Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC), the most successful communications holding company in the world. This $13.5 billion corporation embraces a very selective M&A model and consistently leads the marketing business in every financial and operational measure. Brodeur and Omnicom have made Beaupre a better high tech public relations agency by broadening our relationships, services, knowledge and capabilities around the globe.
Over the past few years, Beaupre has broadened in a synergistic way, adding clean technology and social responsibility practices.
Here's the amazing part. Since being acquired, we've retained our entire management team, our brand, culture and our founding business model. We're proud of the fact that Beaupre people average nine years employment with our company; many have been with us much longer. We're equally proud of the success our clients have achieved, including more than 30 Beaupre clients acquired in major M&A deals exceeding $12 billion.
We exist to get our clients where they need to go. That's our story.